CAT (Professional ) is a well designed proffesional coaching plan based on unique FOUR square Teaching Plan.
Chapter wise conceptual clairity programme followed by chapter tests with different-different difficulty level.
1. Reference Material
2. Class Room Material
3. Chapter tests in two formet (Paper Pencil test and Computer based in lab)
Class room sessions: ( Lecture topic wise , Doubt discussion, followed by Test )
Focusing on application of concept and accuracy building programme followed by sectional tests with different-different difficulty level.
1. Reference Material
2. ClassRoom Material
3. Sectional tests in two formet (Paper Pencil and Computer based in lab)
Class room sessions: ( Explainatory lecutre of Sectional assignments and Doubt discussion)
Focusing on maximum attempt building in a given time limt with accuracy.
1. Class Room Material
2. Sectional Tests and Full Length Tests in time limit, In two formet (Paper Pencil and computer based in lab).
3. Class room sessions: ( Explainatory lecutre of Sectional assignments and Doubt discussion)
Strategy Building Programme to get extra edge in Competition.
1. Real CAT Tests of previous years followed by doubt discussion and complete paper analysis.
2.Mock Tests based on latest CAT pattern followed by doubt discussion and complete paper analysis.
3. Complete feedback analysis of student's performance .
The Zenith Advantage
1) More than 25 years teaching Experience for CAT aspirants.
2) Unmatched shortcuts and tricks for Quant, especially Geometry and Algebra
Special Focus on Logical DI and the latest pattern of LR DI Questions
3)A mathematical approach to ace RCs of any difficulty level.
1) Indigenously prepared, as per the latest pattern.
2) Monthly G.K. notes and GK Updates on social media.
Paper pencil and Computer based test ( Online and offline)
100 tests of topic based
30 CAT Sectional Tests to ensure sectional proficiency
15 Full-Length CAT 2020 Mock Tests
Class room Discussions for Question-Solving and Doubt Clearing.
Personal counseling on form filling individual Guidance on admissions, regular updates of exams and exam’s notifications.