(Class Room Coaching)
CAT FOCUS is a class room coaching programme.
|1||CAT FOCUS||Programme ideal for final year student / completed gradutation degree.|
1) Reference Material
|3||Course Duration||Since starting batch Date to end of January.
Includes 1) Written Test preparation 2) GD,PI,WAT Classes
|4||In a Week||
2Hrs daily, 4 days classes including Sunday( For weekly Test).
|5||Counselling||Professional counselling for Business Schools details to match your profile.|
|6||Computer Lab||In house advanced computer lab for offline testing .|
|7||On line support||On line testing and Student information system.|
|8||Social Network||24x7 connectivity with mentor and G.K. update throughout the day.|
|CAT ( Focus ) is a class room coaching programme for final year of graduation appearing or graduate students,who want to prepare for CAT 2020 and other Exams like XAT,IIFT ,SNAP,NMAT etc.. . especially designed programme for first time CAT takers.|
Chapter wise conceptual clairity programme followed by chapter tests with different-different difficulty level.
1. Reference Material
2. Class Room Material
3. Chapter tests in two formet (Paper Pencil test and Computer based in lab)
Class room sessions: ( Lecture topic wise , Doubt discussion, followed by Test )
Focusing on application of concept and accuracy building programme followed by sectional tests with different-different difficulty level.
1. Reference Material
2. ClassRoom Material
3. Sectional tests in two formet (Paper Pencil and Computer based in lab)
Class room sessions: ( Explainatory lecutre of Sectional assignments and Doubt discussion)
Focusing on maximum attempt building in a given time limt with accuracy.
1. Class Room Material
2. Sectional Tests and Full Length Tests in time limit, In two formet (Paper Pencil and computer based in lab).
3. Class room sessions: ( Explainatory lecutre of Sectional assignments and Doubt discussion)
Strategy Building Programme to get extra edge in Competition.
1. Real CAT Tests of previous years followed by doubt discussion and complete paper analysis.
2.Mock Tests based on latest CAT pattern followed by doubt discussion and complete paper analysis.
3. Complete feedback analysis of student's performance .
The Zenith Advantage